Women of Color
Weekend Writing Retreat
September 30 – October 2, 2022
Millay Arts, Austerlitz New York
Join me for three fulfilling days of nourishment for body, mind, spirit, and writing! Each participant gets their own writing studio for the weekend (imagine!) and we’ll have sacred circles in the evenings to gather in community and offer thanks for a day with the muses and with nature. There’s so much nature! There’s a desk out in a meadow that looks at the mountain ranges of the Berkshires. There’s a poetry path and a hiking trail. There’s also delicious food! (Imagine fresh eggs from the hen house of a nearby farm! Omg there’s nothing like eggs that fresh!) Space is LIMITED. There are ONLY 6 spots available for this intimate retreat. Grab this opportunity to break from the regular life to dive into your work uninterrupted (no kids asking to be driven somewhere, no laundry to attend to, no non-writers to contend with haha!) and to reconnect with your divine inner being!
Note: This retreat is for ONLY for women/femmes/nonbinary writers of color.
- THREE glorious days of writing and community
- Evening sacred circle & ceremony around the bonfire
- Single-occupancy accommodations
- Your own private writing studio!!!
- Two nourishing dinners prepared by a personal chef
- Fully-stocked kitchen with amenities for self-service breakfast and lunch
- Morning yoga & meditation classes (optional)
- Personal tarot readings (additional cost)
What’s NOT included:
- Travel to Millay Colony
- Insurance: Personal, Medical and Travel Cancellation Insurance
- Off-site excursions
RETREAT COST: $1,500
EARLY BIRD: $1,200, if paid in full by 9/1 (use code: EARLY22)
“I’m happy every day! The heaviness of life has passed. I feel lighter but stronger. More importantly I feel balanced. You have helped me more than you know, Leslieann, and I am forever grateful for you and your teachings.”Tanya T.